Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A cotton gabardine trench coat featuring signature details, including epaulettes and a belted waist. The coat's weatherproof fabric, invented by our founder Thomas Burberry in 1879, is woven in Yorkshire, England. Cut in our Kensington modern fit, it is a timeless style with a tapered waist – make yours work over a suit.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in.
- This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 191cm/6ft 3in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Button-through front pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy